VISUAL INK CREATIVE
We've spend over a decade learning about business small and large, local and abroad. Our passion is to take what we learn from you and turn your content into a visual story that can accomplish anything.
MEET OUR VI TEAM
We’re a collaborative team fueled by a passion for creativity and good, strong caffeine...
• Youngest of 8 siblings
• Grew up on the beaches of So Cal
• Political Junkie
• 12+ years of Vinyasa Yoga
• Exhibit watercolor paintings worldwide
• College newspaper editor at The Michigan Daily
• Karate black belt at 18
• Fluent Spanish; learning Mandarin
• Ran away with the circus
• Voted Best Artist in Oakland 2011, Oakland Magazine
• Lover of robots & beautiful typography
• Music is the best therapist
• Food! Cooking, baking, sharing + eating
• My dog’s personal assistant
Animator | Motion Graphic Designer
• Favorite video game of all time is Super Mario World (SNES)
• Loves to listen to podcasts ranging from politics, human stories to art and film
• Enjoys camping
• Needs a good cup of coffee to start the day
• Hometown Burlington VT
• First job: paper route for 32 houses
• One indicator of a good day: I’ve had chips and guacamole
• I’d rather be...fly fishing in British Columbia
• Loves to swim
• Writes songs and fiction
• Sings along with Bonnie Raitt while painting in the studio
• Grew up in Kansas with two sisters and a brother
• Grew up in Altadena, California
• Teen memory: Finding $20 & skipping school to take my mother to the race track
• It’s a great day if I snuck in a bike ride
• My mission to show everyone how to make change easier
Animator | Designer
• Fav snack: ice cream
• Grew up reading Pearls Before Swine comics
• Long distance runner
• Collects geode rocks
• Has a pug named Barry
• Loves to collect
• Enjoys television way too much
• Lived in Livermore, CA for most my life
When Visual Ink Creative was founded in 2004, we built our business with markers and large roles of paper, captivating participants with interactive murals and capturing key strategic ideas at business vision meetings.
As our clients evolved, we expanded to work with global teams, working virtually with experts, leaders, and account teams to design maps that had long-term presentation value.
Our work expanded to user experience teams as we supported rapid prototyping and use case concepts to get the best ideas to market faster.
Answering our clients’ need for maps and storyboards to reach wider audiences, we began producing educational videos for corporate communications to rally employees, partners, and colleagues around the world.
Responding to our ability to understand complex business and technology and make it simple, global marketing leaders reached out to link us with branding and legal departments to deliver company stories and explainer videos on public sites.
VI Creative combines strategic expertise with the creative power of a design studio to deploy live work, maps, and videos to help large organizations transform their business. We leverage visual thinking to design content by involving the experts, ideating, and iterating to help clients solve complex problems and make immediate and lasting results.